Ford Motor Company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Governmental Affairs Manager to join the established European lobbying team. The position will be based in Brussels.
Reporting to the Head of Brussels office, the successful applicant will be required to proactively support and manage Governmental Affairs matters for Ford in Europe in a wide variety of regulatory issues impacting the automobile industry.
Applicants should have fulfilled the following requirements:
- 5 years’ experience in working with EU institutions and legislation;
- Experience of working in a global corporate environment an advantage;
- Experience and proven track record of complex issues management;
- Familiarity with the connectivity and/or mobility related matters and European policy developments in this area an advantage;
- Successful background of operating in the external environment;
- Experience of political relationship building;
- Proven track record of developing and implementing comprehensive lobbying campaigns;
- Strong English and German language skills essential, knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage;
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field.
- A full time contract with a competitive package including Company lease car programme, pension plan, health insurance;
- An exciting and challenging job with one of the European market leaders in the automotive industry;
- The opportunity to play a critical role in shaping the Governmental Affairs agenda in Ford;
- Demanding and interesting projects linked to a number of EU countries.
Please e-mail a CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the skills and experience outlined above to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 5 February, 2019
We thank all candidates for their interest, however we will only able to contact those who have been shortlisted for interview.
Only applicants with the permanent right to work within the EU will be considered.